Bad piston rings?

cummins624

The other night I was driving home from my fiances parents house and I had white smoke coming from my tail pipe. So when I got home I popped the hood, and low and behold I had all sorts of oil coming out of the breather bottle and the oil cap. Vacuum pump was just replaced a few weeks ago. And head gasket and studs were done a f months ago. I'm thinking its bad rings but I'm not 100%. Looking for some expertise.

Ahale- if you are who I think you are you probably seen my truck for sale in diesels of New England on Facebook. Alex hale right? Lol but any ways i think it's been happening for a little while. I've thought the truck has sounded odd but nobody else heard it.

Ahale- if you are who I think you are you probably seen my truck for sale in diesels of New England on Facebook. Alex hale right? Lol but any ways i think it's been happening for a little while. I've thought the truck has sounded odd but nobody else heard it.

ahhh yes, Ive seen the post.

have you checked all the silly things like oil level and coolant and whatnot?

Last time I checked it they were both good. Could you shoot me a text? Ill pm you my number and run out and check them again