bad vibration in 99 qclb help

ppumped24v

Ok so heres the deal. Truck developed a slight vibration about a month ago noticed the rear unjoint on the yoke of the rear end was bad. So decided to change all the ujoints in the truck both rear shafts carrier bearing front shaft and axles. Still had the vibration took both rear shafts to get balanced the back half of the shaft was out .20 thousands had a new one made. Still there ive tried everything shimmed the carrier down a half in its within one degree on the angle finder. Im goin nuts chaseing this down the truck was auto and converted to a nv4500 so its still got a dana 70 opened the rear up no metal no play looked good even changed the yoke on the axle and no play on the pinion. I plan on putting a dana 80 and a 271 tcase in ther soon but need to fix it till than because its my only form of transportation and imdown a vehicle right now. Sorry to be so long winded but wanted to cover all bases im in putnam county ny and at this point just want to find a shop to take too and be done with it. Thanks in advance. :bang

Does it do it under acceleration only or all the time, might be tire related

Fresh wheel bearings and ball joints. Does it on the throttle and off its not tires if I jack it up put it on stands pull the rear tires and drums and run it. Its ther bad its in the rear driveline been chasing it for a month now. Dropped it off tonight at a local heavy duty truck shop so hopefully they can diagnose it..

Is the problem fixed? I have a vibration that I'm chasing as well. I hoping this might help with mine.

I hope I found it now I broke down and took the truck to a heavy duty truck repair shop so they coukd diagnose the problem. They called me today they took the rear deive shaft back out both halfs and brought them back to the drivline shop that made them again they said both splines were bent and that's whats giving the vibration. Im just so pissed that they have made three shafts so far and its been over five weeks now with this b.s. and 500 $ later and been back and fourth with these monkeys and they couldn't have picked this up when they messed up the three shafts they made very very frustrating. Because now I had to pay a shop to tell me something that I knew was coming from the shaft to begin with. So I hope this is it will keep you posted.:bang