ball joints updates

smokeyourdiesel

i need ball joints in my truck just wonder if u guys could give any updates on how the xfr ball joints r lasting.

r they just as hard to put in as the 2nd gen trucks or are they easier for 3rd gen?

Million Mile warranty. Nuff said.

Haven't done a 3rd gen yet, but i didn't think the 2nd gen's were too terribly hard.

i understand that they have million mile warranty but are they lasting before u have to replace them again? i dont want to pay someone to replace them then have to pay them again just because they didnt last any time.

I have the dynatracs balljoint and they have done very well for me so far when others haven't.

Million Mile warranty. Nuff said.

I looked at there web site and couldnt seem to find any info on the warranty.
Just have found the statement, "million mile warranty".
Does that apply to the do it your self or do you have to have a certified shop do it?

didnt read the recall fully the first time. just did. it is the same side that my noise is coming. just when i turn at slow speed and get a wobble feeling.

I am planning on installing Dynatracs this week. I was also going to do the steering upgrade at the same time but now I don't know. Should I do the upgrade and have it recalled or just wait for a fix and do it down the road?

take a look at carli ball joints you'll never need to buy another set in the life of the truck .

take a look at carli ball joints you'll never need to buy another set in the life of the truck .

Hopefully you can get them now, I waited two months for the top ones and after 4 months of waiting for the bottoms gave up. Went with the XRF joints at more then 1/2 the price and thier awesome joints. IMO Carli is way over priced!!!!

Just my 2 cents

BBD