banjo bolts/ check valves

fordman

i am upgrading my fuel lines to the frount of the heads with some -6 lines. i know the banjo bolts are very restricitive. but i am concerned about not having those check valves in the frount of the heads. what are they there for? will the pressure bleed off?

You'll be fine...we started getting rid of those things years ago.

You know them to be restrictive? Even with them in the motor will make 1400ft lbs of torque.

Reduce spikes back to the pump. Like the ones that are in the high pressure oil system.

We use full flow fittings and eliminate the check valves in all of our kits. So, you will be just fine getting them.

i am upgrading my fuel lines to the frount of the heads with some -6 lines. i know the banjo bolts are very restricitive. but i am concerned about not having those check valves in the frount of the heads. what are they there for? will the pressure bleed off?

Is that a standard upgrade size for the fuel lines? Are there any issues with bigger lines or is -6a/n lines enough?

Is that a standard upgrade size for the fuel lines? Are there any issues with bigger lines or is -6a/n lines enough?

Our Stage I kit uses -6 with full flowing fittings. This is the largest setup you can run without using a restrictor/reducer somewhere.

Many of our customers report a smoother idle and the truck running quieter.

Back