Banks F-250

MacbooknMyTruck

Waiting and Wanting
Hey guys does anyone know where the related article of this truck is? I really would like to know because I want the same lowering kit and wheels/tires (I want the exact tire size and everything) for my F-250. If anyone could help please do!

Attachments

• 0702dp_18+wallpapers+banks_f250_small.jpg
    0702dp_18+wallpapers+banks_f250_small.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 127
It wasn't lowered at all...stock height with 20X10 wheels and 305/50/20 tires.

As bad as I hate to say it...that truck was the reason I bought my current truck. Mine's better though. LOL
0904dp_01_z_2004_ford_f250_right_side_angle.jpg

You just gotta rub it in don't ya Rich?!!!:hehe:

You really do have the best truck combo I have ever seen in a magazine...bar-none!:Cheer:

MIne is lowered 3/6 on 22's.

If yours is 4WD...you're pretty much limited to lowering the back only. You can do that for free by pulling out the factory lift block in the back. If you wanna lower it a bit more after that just get a set of drop shackles for ~50 bucks.

Mine is a 2wd as was that Banks truck.

MIne is lowered 3/6 on 22's.

If yours is 4WD...you're pretty much limited to lowering the back only. You can do that for free by pulling out the factory lift block in the back. If you wanna lower it a bit more after that just get a set of drop shackles for ~50 bucks.

Mine is a 2wd as was that Banks truck.

Do you know what kind of wheels and tires are on it? And you seem pretty knowledgable on all this stuff so I'm gonna put an MBRP 4" exhaust, AEM Brute Force Intake, and a Hypertech Programmer on my 2003 Ford F-250 6.0 Powerstroke. How much HP/Torque do you estimate I'll be putting out?

Yeah do yourself a favor and go straight to the SCT, cause if you go with anything else, your gonna be mad when you realize you screwed up and have to go get the SCT. LOL

Skip the Hypertech and you you a custom tuned SCT from www.innovativediesel.com

You will be muuuuuuch happier

Welcome to CompD and good luck with the truck! :)

Where exactly on the site can I find the custom tuned one? I found the SCT programmer, but I don't see where it says it's custom tuned. And on the SCT, can I change levels on the fly? Because the Hypertech I was looking at had a knob that you mounted on your dash that let you change settings.

SCT will give you more options and can be adjusted for future mods. That being said I have a Hypertech PTM that I had on a manual tranny 6.0 and it worked very well and I cannot say anything bad about it. It was nice to adjust power on the fly, and it also yielded the best mileage out of the 6.0's I've owned.

SCT will give you more options and can be adjusted for future mods. That being said I have a Hypertech PTM that I had on a manual tranny 6.0 and it worked very well and I cannot say anything bad about it. It was nice to adjust power on the fly, and it also yielded the best mileage out of the 6.0's I've owned.

Do i get the Extreme Power Upgrade (+$80) or not?

If your name is any indication of the home computer you have, SCT will not work on a mac. You might be able to emulate, but just so you know.

Back