Banks F-250

NICE TRUCK!!:hehe: (I got your email and will send pics)

If I was to do it again this is what I would do.

- 20" rims 33 inch tire (Street tire)
- lower the rear to make it level

Stuff I wouldn't change

- SCT custom tuned by gogodiesel
- Beans turbo
- arp studs
- firestone air bags
- gauges pyro, boost, water temp
- :nos:

NICE TRUCK!!:hehe: (I got your email and will send pics)

If I was to do it again this is what I would do.

- 20" rims 33 inch tire (Street tire)
- lower the rear to make it level

Stuff I wouldn't change

- SCT custom tuned by gogodiesel
- Beans turbo
- arp studs
- firestone air bags
- gauges pyro, boost, water temp
- :nos:

you can still do that!

MIne is lowered 3/6 on 22's.

If yours is 4WD...you're pretty much limited to lowering the back only. You can do that for free by pulling out the factory lift block in the back. If you wanna lower it a bit more after that just get a set of drop shackles for ~50 bucks.

Mine is a 2wd as was that Banks truck.

Where can I get some drop shackles for the rear of my 4WD? And when I remove the lift block, will it be level with the front or will I need the drop shackles to make it level? Thanks!

Just be aware that now your rear will be level with the front of your truck. And if you throw a decent size load on the back she will be squating the whole way down the road lol.

heres mine with the blocks removed

Attachments

• IMG_03102.jpg
    IMG_03102.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 30
get some black XD series monsters 22's with maybe some nitto dura grapplers, there great for towing but still a low profile tire

Good luck...I'm trying to buy those wheels right now...backordered for at least 2 months.

that'll look sick rich. I called about some when I was gonna drop the bus and they told me they were on back order too. I took it as a sign

Here is mine on 20's and 33's with a leveling kit.

Tim3.jpg

Here is mine on 20's and 33's with a leveling kit.

Tim3.jpg

What are the exact measurements on those wheels and tires (ex: 24x12, 285/75/16)? What kind of tires and leveling kit is that? and where can I get that leveling kit? I really like the stance of that truck!:) thanks man!:)

Back