BANKS vs TST....

Raschein

A BUDDY OF MINE IS HAVING ALL THE BANKS PRODUCTS PUT ON HIS TRUCK.. HE CLAIMS IT WILL OUT RUN MY TRUCK.. I HAVE A TST, EDGE EZ, HTBG TURBO, COMPLETE BILLET TRANSMISSION.. BOTH THE TRUCKS ARE 04 325/600 SERIES AUTOMATIC TRUCKS, BOTH HAVE LEVELING KITS AND 35'' TOYO TIRES. WHOS TRUCK WILL BE FASTER??? DUSTIN:hehe:

i see it as breeding cattle, if you put differnt breeds together you usually get something that is pretty darn good:snoop:

You are SO going to kick his rearend it's not even funny LOL LOL Just don't bet too much on the race, having a PO'ed buddy isn't a good thing :bang

tst all the way , i started with a 6 gun from banks , now i have a tst and i ll never look back.

this is a no-brainer...TST make make bigger power.
Seems that Banks is looking for the "factory upgrade" marketing scheme", which is not all bad - but isn't designed for the intense purpose like the TST stuff...

he is dreaming there is no comparison to a tst box with what he has. he doesnt have a clue on what mods to buy

Raschein said:
A BUDDY OF MINE IS HAVING ALL THE BANKS PRODUCTS PUT ON HIS TRUCK.. HE CLAIMS IT WILL OUT RUN MY TRUCK.. I HAVE A TST, EDGE EZ, HTBG TURBO, COMPLETE BILLET TRANSMISSION.. BOTH THE TRUCKS ARE 04 325/600 SERIES AUTOMATIC TRUCKS, BOTH HAVE LEVELING KITS AND 35'' TOYO TIRES. WHOS TRUCK WILL BE FASTER??? DUSTIN:hehe:

Dude...your caps lock is stuck...:hehe:

Be sure to put some cash on the race and post a vid so we can all laugh with you

Okay race is set for next weekend the 7th.. My buddy and i have both agreed to put $100.00 cash each. Winner take all. I dont know if i will be able to get video though.

Raschein said:
Okay race is set for next weekend the 7th.. My buddy and i have both agreed to put $100.00 cash each. Winner take all. I dont know if i will be able to get video though.

Simply race with a cop nearby and we'll have all the dash cam footage we need.:hehe:

j/k good luck!

Tst All The Way , It'll Spank A Banks Setup Everytime - I Have Owned Both And I Sold The Banks Right Away

Who is the guy your making the bet with. It wouldnt be someone we know would it?:hehe: