BASH 2....Sled Pulling in Louisiana...

TANKS 250

Hey guys...look at me..
I'm in the process,...due to popular demand,...to get a sled pulling event in this area....

....AKA..............1st Annual BASH on the BAYOU 2

And the reason it seems everyone wants one in LA, is because there currently isn't one.

Here is what I have so far:

NADM is in....and hopefully another big name will be too(NHDRA).
Sled is being figured out.
Location is being figured out.
Time of year...Sept/Nov...(still warm in Louisiana)
Sponsors...well...I'm always looking for sponsors....but now I'm in a whole new type of racing....so if you want to sponsor...just PM me.

If you truly would come to Bash on the Bayou 2.....voice it here.

If you are a VENDOR/ SPONSOR and prefer to sponsor sled pulling events....PM me...AND voice it here.

i would love to get intothat, since i like standard trannys dragracing is out, but pullin would be ideal... id be down for comin to and participating in it..

I'm gonna check again. I THINK there's a small sled pull org around Kentwood but I'm gonna have to check again. Someone told me about it a while back. I'll let you know, they might be able to give a hand. Where/when are you thinking of doing it?

Here is what I have so far:

NADM is in....and hopefully another big name will be too(NHDRA).
Sled is being figured out.
Location is being figured out.
Time of year...Sept/Nov...(still warm in Louisiana)
Sponsors...well...I'm always looking for sponsors....but now I'm in a whole new type of racing....so if you want to sponsor...just PM me.

I laugh at the thought of NADM and NHRDA seeing eye to eye...

I laugh at the thought of NADM and NHRDA seeing eye to eye...

For affiliate programs,...any differences they do...or do not have....is squashed...and they both focus on the sport.

Neither of them care what the other is doing.

They were both sponsors for the Bash on the Bayou last month.

NHRDA was a sponsor/helper last year,.....they weren't involved this year.....I tried, but they never called me back .....maybe they will be involved next year....who knows.

Tank, if youre still looking for a sled, i talked to our guy in Fl, and he said he's willing to come up there. Name's Richard, its Brooksville Pulling Association and his # is (352) 585-1062. he said feel free to give him a ring!

Also i had a few questions for you about when you put the original bash on, im putting together an event here that i did last year, and wanted to see how you went about getting sponsors on board.:Cheer: