BBi 1.5's with the 124* pattern for the 04.5-07 Available NOW

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
BBi 1.5's with the 124* pattern for the 04.5-07

These are available NOW! Shipment just arrived at our warehouse.

Originally these injectors have a flow rate of 61.8 l/h @ a pressure of 100bar.
Stage1.5 nozzle flow rate of 88.2 l/h/100bar --> 43% increase compared to stock
BBi continues to push the performance envelope. We are now ready to offer the much requested BBi Stage 1.5 Injector for the MY04.5 thru MY07 5.9 Cummins engine.

These injectors are capable of up to 850 rwhp. Injection quantity reduction is a simple adjustment, thanks to Smarty. Decrease fuel quantity to satisfy the needs of your current set up, or crank it up to 850 RWHP. Twin turbo chargers and dual injection pumps are suggested.

A larger Injector for the MY04.5 – MY07 5.9, utilizing the OEM 124* Spray Pattern, which will offer a substantial flow increase over our Stage 1 Injector for the MY04.5 – MY07.

Like every BBi Injector ever made, these have NO modifications that decrease longevity compared to an OEM unit. BBi injectors are designed, then built by hand, to last as long as, or longer, than a brand new OEM stock injector.

The 124* Spray patterned Stage 1.5 is here to offer a HUGH output with the proper supporting modifications. Rear wheel horse power of up to 850 will be achievable with these injectors. These have passed our stringent long term durability testing with flying colors. We put quality and durability at the top of our list.

Here are some informational links for you.

http://smartyresource.com/bbiinjectorset-stage15-upto700rwhp-882lh-045-07.aspx

http://smartyresource.net/forum/showthread.php?476-BBi-1-5-s-with-the-124*-pattern-for-the-04-5-07&p=2522#post2522

This is the Mans forum and you tell him to beat it?
Who the Fukk are you!?

Carry on Brian.

seriously? ok, he is capable of copy/ pasting information, but when a question pops up it is simply fa king obvious that he has to go ask someone to answer it, then come back here and paste in the reply. There is one more specific thing that he has personally done that I would enjoy telling the world, but that will come out in its own time. Who am I? absolutely no one important, just some guy that knows a little that has gone on, and can spot an obvious tool.

He is just the PR Guy... not a technician. So how is he a tool? (besides your issue with him)
Just saying dude. Respect the man in his companies PAID for forum.

ok, what he did, he did on a personal level, with no knowledge on his doings by the sponsor, but explaining further is not an option. He stooped below a level remotely professional, and gets nothing from me in the way of respect. Sorry this is in the paid sponsor section, but he crapped in his own cornflakes.

Milk...chill. Even if he did the above....just let it go....be positive with another vendor and take your business elsewhere. There are plenty of happy customers...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Holy sh%t 630. dollars each what are they made of?! 3780. for a set sounds insane.
In a few years when the dust gets reall deep on the shelves bring the price down to sane levels and I'll try them!

cq, this sits silent for about three weeks and you bring it back from the dead to tell me to chill? Take my business elsewhere>? Why would I walk away from smarty because of one employee? My beef is personal, I admit, and that is all.

I guess I have been on a hiatus too long. The comment just seemed to distract from the thread. My bad...

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk