BBi 6.7 Injectors available now

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
Now available. Many have been waiting. These have been in testing for a while in the U.S. and a lot longer in Europe with awesome results just like the 5.9 Injectors.

BBI proudly presents our new series 6.7 Injectors

Originaly these injectors have a flow rate of 66l/h @ a pressure of 100bar.

Stage1.5

nozzle flow rate of 96l/h/100bar --> 45% increase compared to stock

These injectors will give you up to 900rwhp. It can be called a race injector but is usable in a worktruck with no disatvantages. You are getting a superior working injector that is even better in all ratings than the originals. To reach the 900hp range a dual cp3 system is a must.

Stage3

nozzle flow rate of 120l/h/100bar --> 82% increase compared to stock

The ultimate 6.7 injector, it depends on your configuration how much power you are getting. 1000hp and above is what you can expect, a dual cp3 system and twins are a must.

We are very proud of this outstanding new product. Those running BBi Injectors in their trucks are too.

Our BBi Distributor is Dodge Ram Parts - Diesel Performance Products - Source Automotive

Last edited:
BBI's Baby!!!!

I installed a set of BBI 1.5's in my Early '11 6.7 at about 18 000 miles, I have slightly over 20 000 miles on it now.
Before the BBI's my fuel mileage was 10 mpg hand calculated on a good day highway driving reasonable, with a mix of in town/highway driving I averaged about 6/8 mpg.
The biggest kick in the balls was when I hooked onto a trailer, flat deck hauling 3 sleds, 3000 lbs maybe, mileage would drop off to 6/7 mpg on the highway at the very best. I once hooked on to a 38' fifth wheel camper for a short 100 mile haul...would have been cheaper to charter a plane and stay in a hotel.

So, In go the BBI's, immediately I gained at least 5 mpg at the minimum across the board hand calculated....and I didn't have the big drop in mileage while pulling a light trailer either.
These numbers are not exaggerated at all, I have hand calculated 18 mpg highway only at 65 mph....mind you this is in ideal conditions, flat ground, no wind, no load, etc. where before it was 10 mpg max in the same conditions.

This is all on winter fuel.

On first start up after install the idle was noticeably smoother, at highway speeds the engine runs way quieter and way smoother, (I had bad injector noise with the stock sticks even at 15 lbs boost cruising down the road).
I usually keep the Smarty on Level 5, I've tried levels up to 9 and no injector rattle or noise at all with the BBI's.
I haven't seen above 1300 degrees EGT's yet, mind you the load percentage gets less and rpm's rise as I put my foot through the transmission. :lolly: :badidea:
The turbos light instantly, very little smoke, and no chance of snuffing out the chargers with too much fuel off the line.

I can't say enough good about these sticks without sounding like a poster boy for BBI. Definatley worth the money IMO.
I had the deletes, twins, etc in the truck already, there were no other changes made when the BBI's were installed and I've owned the truck from new. I keep a close eye on fuel mileage, the whole purpose of this build is to see what kind of mileage increases I can achieve, I still have alot of testing to do with different Smarty levels to see if there's anymore in it the way it sits. Next to go in is a Colt Cam and some valve springs, see where that takes me, then a Free Spin hub kit for the front diff.

Back