BD R700 twins - FRESH REBUILD

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
After pulling the R700's off my truck, I discovered that they were absolutely worn out. So I sent them off to scheid to get them rebuilt and they are still there now. When they rebuild them, the only thing being reused of my turbos are the housings; both wheels and center sections are new.

Here's what the kit consists of

BD R700 Primary and Secondary chargers
Hot and cold pipes
Oil feed and both drains
AFE air filter with polished heat shield
Factory 2nd gen manifold
All boots and clamps necessary
Downpipe

These aren't back from being rebuilt yet, but I need them gone as soon as they get back.

Looking for $3300 OBO

2I7-257-78IO

Thanks
-Drew

What are the specs on the turbos a 64 over a 480? Would they fit on a second gen?

No, they're not near that big. If they were, they'd still be on my truck! I think it's like a 58^75. Couldn't tell ya about fitment on a 2nd gen.

Price is shipped...

No, they're not near that big. If they were, they'd still be on my truck! I think it's like a 58^75. Couldn't tell ya about fitment on a 2nd gen.

Price is shipped...

r700s are a 57/65-14 over an s471 t4 1.25. They are supposed to be good into 700's hp wise... I would love to take them off your hands but I don't have the money right now, have to get the wife a new vehicle first...

r700s are a 57/65-14 over an s471 t4 1.25. They are supposed to be good into 700's hp wise... I would love to take them off your hands but I don't have the money right now, have to get the wife a new vehicle first...

Thanks for the specs!

ill confirm that those r-700's kick ass..i did 700hp with them and 90's, also put me at 11.8's at the time.BD's twins are dialed in out of the box..just crank down on the gate.hands down the fastest spooling twins ive seen to date..

Back