BD R700 twins... Need a rebuild

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
Well guys, I bought a new truck and it has been nothing but problems. In the 60 miles I drove it, I felt that it was way under powered. Well after those 60 miles, it blew a rear main which led me to a leak-down test. That returned that my number one cylinder was shot. Then when the turbos came off the truck for the motor build, I discovered why it was under powered... Both turbos are spewing oil out the compressor sides and the compressor wheels are in terrible shape. However, the good news is that neither of the wheels got into the housing.

Since I'm going big with this build, I figured that I'll either sell them as-is or have them rebuilt then sell them that way. I figure this way, people may have an in on getting them rebuilt for cheap, which would help them out!

Here's what the kit consists off

R700 Primary and Secondary chargers
Hot pipe
Cold pipe
Air intake with shroud and AFE filter with outerwears
All oil feed/drain lines
Intercooler pipe
Down pipe
ATS 2nd gen manifold
All boots and clamps necessary

Please send me a pm or call/text if you're interested. Looking to have these gone by mid next week or they'll go for a rebuild.

Price is $2200 firm... I figure that's a fair price for everything

2I7-257-78IO

Thanks
-Drew

I've got a couple pics I'll put up a little later, but it'll be Tuesday before I can get back to the shop to get pictures of everything else.

I figure put $500 into a rebuild or each turbo and have $3200 in the kit... These are $4000+ new.

Back