BD Super B and Mach 3 Injectors

ctcsp846

Hello All, new here and just throwing this out there. Would a Super B turbo and a set of Mach 3's work well together. The truck is a daily driver and sometimes I tow a horse trailer or a skid steer.

I have an 01 Quad Cab 4x4 with an Edge EZ and an Airdog fuel system. My trans is all redone with a DTT convertor and shift kit.

Thanks

I think they'd work pretty good and leave some room to go a little bigger later.

The super B sucks ass for towing. I had one and ended up trading for a smaller turbo cuz it sucked

I dont know what size mach 3's are, but it says you have 90 hp injectors. Those might be a bit small for the super b not to be laggy during towing.

Super b is totally different from the super b special in your
sig.
A super b is what a 57 mm and a super b special is a 64

a super b and Mach 3 should be a
nice combo

Should be a good 425-450hp combo, and tow like a monster, Warpig ran that same charger with Mach 4s and a FMS box to like 470 somethin:Cheer:

Yeah, he suggested that combo, just checking up on him:Cheer: In fact he kinda pushed me that way, although he knows nothing about trucks.:hehe:

I ran a super b and jammer 5s(150) and it towed pretty good i just had to keep the rpms up a little but im sure it will be great with mach injectors cause they run alot cooler, i made 478hp and ran 13.5s it was a pretty good daily driver setup,