BD Super B or Aurora 3000?

SoonerFan8

So ill be placing an order next payday for an edge attitude CS, DDP2's, fass, intake, exhaust and a turbo. Most ill be towing is 5-6000 boat.
So which turbo will work best for spool up and EGT? I'm thinking of adding a cam down the road but that's just if it runs hot towing.

a3k IMO out of those 2... But I would just get you a good set of injectors and a 62/68/14 and it would be way better. towing will now be any issue and that weight. power will be alot better this way. unless your chasing power and lag (which you will have no issue with) a cam will not be needed.

Super B, definitely.

ATS builds a good product, IMO, but has become infamous for leaving people high and dry in the warranty dept.

Super B, definitely.

ATS builds a good product, IMO, but has become infamous for leaving people high and dry in the warranty dept.

Usually, at least in the warranties that I've been a part of dealing with, there are two vastly different stories. If you look at warranty issues that we have responded to on here it should give you a good idea about how we handle things. We have warrantied countless things that we don't even really have to, but we do anyways. Maybe it was this way in the past, I can only speak from what I've experienced while working here.

Back