BD Truckin' Nationals - Mission Raceway Mission, BC June 4th and 5th

Sorry to hear that Rob! Is Ken still coming? It would still be worth the price of admission alone to see the Ken/Shawn deathmatch!
LOL

Ken we can rewire your old man wheel chair to 24v instead of 12v to give you a boost :poke:

I'm coming and looking forward to having Shawn check out my tail lights. I'm running the 11.90 not sure if I'll run super street or not, will turn it up during the T & T in the morning before time trials. Hopefully I can school Shawn then. Wouldn't want to embarrass him during the eliminations, he has a habit to putting to much squeeze to it and flaming out at the starting line.:poke:

I'm bringing popcorn and fire extinguishers to watch this one!
:ft::pop:
bif

Last edited:
Hey I swoled my engine last week and am no longer going, I have a room at the Super 8 if anyone is looking for accommodations let me know before I cancel it

Not sure I'll make this one. Burned out with 16 hour days and not sure the parts will be done in time, even if I find the energy. At best it'll be a wounded short block with new bolt ons, as the new short block will not be done in time.

Oh we're making the drive from Cali! Come on!

Ill call a head to the track and tell them to have extra fire extinguishers LOL
Ouch...

Tyler wont be there this year though Aaron.. :poke:

Aaron how does it feel to sit on the side lines. Those who can't do teach or watch LOL

Since i will be at the T&T fri, does anyone know if I can keep my trailer at the track all weekend?

It feels pretty good actually to give all the slow trucks a chance to win LOL

And I dont need Tyler to be there this year... Im not racing.....

Since i will be at the T&T fri, does anyone know if I can keep my trailer at the track all weekend?

As far as i know you can they have an event on saturday and many racers show up friday afternoon and camp all weekend

Looks like we'll be showing up on Sat. Staying at the Best Western. Anyone know if there is any T & T Sunday am before the time trials?

Looks like we'll be showing up on Sat. Staying at the Best Western. Anyone know if there is any T & T Sunday am before the time trials?

NO!!! Just qualification runs, 2 maybe 3 if you're lucky to scrape off the rust - you older man than me..............

We are also planning on parking the trailer at the track, if we can ever get the truck there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back