BD Truckin' Nationals - Mission Raceway Mission, BC June 4th and 5th

Matt dyno'd 846 on fuel. Highest hp 6.0 on fuel. Not sure of Kevins #. think he did 103x but I could be way wrong.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Randy and the NHRDA staff and a really big thanks to BD! The event was awesome and you Canadians are great people!

PS- Pat, Matts fans should be there tomorrow. I will email you shipping info. Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
I had a great time both events had great weather and the Canadans even had some good Hockey in the bars...

At the dyno event we pulled 847hp @ 3100rpm with #2. They limited the dyno to 120mph So I couldn't get a full pull in gear.

At the track we had the fastest time of the day of 10.61 @ 112 on #2 with the transmission seizing before the 1000ft mark. Only one pass for the day. Lots of transmission issues in the prostock Class.

Great event. Thanks to BD and NHRDA for putting on an outstanding event. And Congrats to all the winners.

At the dyno event we pulled 847hp @ 3100rpm with #2. They limited the dyno to 120mph So I couldn't get a full pull in gear.

At the track we had the fastest time of the day of 10.61 @ 112 on #2 with the transmission seizing before the 1000ft mark. Only one pass for the day. Lots of transmission issues in the prostock Class.

Great event. Thanks to BD and NHRDA for putting on an outstanding event. And Congrats to all the winners.

Matt dyno'd 846 on fuel. Highest hp 6.0 on fuel. Not sure of Kevins #. think he did 103x but I could be way wrong.

Just wanna say a big thanks to Randy and the NHRDA staff and a really big thanks to BD! The event was awesome and you Canadians are great people!

PS- Pat, Matts fans should be there tomorrow. I will email you shipping info. Thank you so much!!

Ok I will be looking for them. Had a great weekend. Raceday went a little long, with oildowns and crashes, but hey thats racing. I will post the Dyno numbers a little later on today.

BD Power - Dyno Day

Here is a link to the Dyno results. Please note that the torque is a ball park number using the calculation of HP x 5252/2250RPM = Estimate torque at 2250RPM. We dont calibrate each individual truck to do hp and torque as it would take quite a bit longer and really cut down on the number of trucks we can run in a day.

Just wanted to thank the crew at BD-power and the NHRDA for a great event. Special thanks to Chris at BD for getting me a convertor when I blew mine up at the TNT on Friday so I could race Sunday.

Thanks

Malcolm

Thanks again to NHRDA and BD Diesel for hosting a great event! I wish I would have skipped the gasser race on Saturday and gone to the dyno instead! I ended up working non-stop on either my race car or my truck all weekend, but enjoyed the brief breaks I took to watch the races and chat with people.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Was a great event & we had a good time! Thanks to the NHRDA Staff for everything & the crew @ BD for this weekends Event! We had a great time even if we were fitting tuning issues!

Was a great event & we had a good time! Thanks to the NHRDA Staff for everything & the crew @ BD for this weekends Event! We had a great time even if we were fitting tuning issues!

Congrats Gabe for winning super diesel!!!!

I had an awesome time!!! The ol 4BT put down awesome numbers on the dyno and ran a 12.92 at 103mph at the track!!! Thanks to BD and NHRDA for a great event.

I had an awesome time!!! The ol 4BT put down awesome numbers on the dyno and ran a 12.92 at 103mph at the track!!! Thanks to BD and NHRDA for a great event.

I liked watching the tailgate on the first run....lol Nice truck for sure. I have no idea how you made the 4x4 system work under that thing..

I liked watching the tailgate on the first run....lol Nice truck for sure. I have no idea how you made the 4x4 system work under that thing..

That first run was fun!!! I just wish BD woulda put me in the 1st gen dodge catagory, then I coulda beat you on the dyno too!!!! lol!!! Your truck is gorgeous by the way!!!!

Thanks Steve! Your 4BT is sure coming running good,shame that your flex plate went on Sunday! Maybe that fuel conditioner had something to do with it? HAHA

Congratulations Gabe, putting in a Duraflite, maybe my tranny will stay together next time. Any chance you making the Billings event? I too want to thank NHRDA and BD, had a great time, (except the last 1/8 mile of the finals:lolly:) weather was great and so was the beer. Missed having Shawn there to drink some of his Gibsons. Gabe wouldn't share his good stuff.:poke: See you guys in Billings and if not there then in Edmonton in August.

Thanks to everyone that attended. Dyno Day had a great turnout. Some very good numbers posted as well. Drag day also had a great turn out. It was a long day so congratulations to everyone that toughed it out. Really nice to see the trucks getting both quicker and more consistent every year.
Our truck broke an output shaft but after three years of beating that truck at 600hp that tranny held up pretty good.

Thanks again to everyone that came out. This years event was bigger than last year, so next year lets make it even bigger again.:cheer:

maybe it was just the one i bought then.... dunno, i'll be happy to bring it down for you to go thru under warranty.

Figured you guys had enough goin on last weekend.

Last edited:
Back