bdp open house results?

Sapps 7.3L race truck put down 538 on fuel and 713 on da juice.

Chase (don't know last name) was top with 726 on fuel I do believe.

Yeah, Chase was definately not a stroker. It was a CR. Sorry I didn't state that earlier.

Nope that's Chase Mosley in an 06 CR. He made 778hp at Smokin' 2008.

My buddy Tyler made 515 on fuel untuned in his 7.3 down at BDP this past weekend.

Wow, What were you running before?

Thanks,

Chris

EDIT: I guess i need to pay more attention to who i'm talking to. :hehe: I meant to ask, what program was he running before.

i was running the beta 4.2 before but i need some more time on the dyno to tune with the revo softwares adjustability

You might wanna keep the smoke ring tune when you get new tuning though Craig, that was pretty sweet.

yeah i put down 486 on fuel for sure untuned and 515 is with the smallest shot of nitrous if any!:bang getting my new tunes from tony next week along with two new nitrous solenoids and new purge kit and will get going with some very accurate numbers!!

yeah i put down 486 on fuel for sure untuned and 515 is with the smallest shot of nitrous if any!:bang getting my new tunes from tony next week along with two new nitrous solenoids and new purge kit and will get going with some very accurate numbers!!

Great, You will be very happy with Tonys tunes. Good Luck!:rockwoot:

Haven't seen that one ether! :bang Videos anyone? Help! Sounds cool though :shake:

Sapps, you definately need to get to your truck and check it out! I was drooling over the smoke ring tune at TS. I liked it so much I plan on going to single stack on my puller:rockwoot:

Sorry I don't have any pictures or videos of it for ya.

Jason

Back