BDTD special tune HP ratings

georgboy

I was wondering if anyone on here knows what scary larry , pedefile larry,and 2.4.ct or 2.4.l are rated at? I know that crazy larry is 180 hp and 300 ft lb. Thanks guys.

the bully dog box says 230hp right on it so i assumed crazy larry was 230

I always thought that 2.4.d was rated at 230 hp too.

I can tell you it will all depend on yours mods but when I dynoed I gained close to 240hp with the scary larry 2.2.7t, 2.3pl, and 2.4ct

With CL 2.4D, a free flowing muffler and intake and a boost fooler I ran a 443 HP on a Mustang Dyno, there was another guy there that day with a stock 06, he got 260, so I gained about 183 HP at the rear wheels.

I was seeing zero PSI fuel pressure at the time with the stock lift pump, since then I put in the AD100 and new OFE clutch.

who cares what BD says it / they are!!!

Put it on Dunbars Dyno and let that be it!!!!

Or buy a Smarty and get more anyway!!!

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, other than the smarty cheer leading part that is! :blahblah1:

Scarry Larry and Crazy Larry for the 04.5-07 dodge is 180 HP the 01-04 and 06-07 Duramax was 230 HP. Scarry and PED larry had a few different options and Scarry was for older flashes from dodge that ran better.

Boy someone is having a bad day. Cheer up there police man,that's how people get tickets LOL :hehe:

Boy someone is having a bad day. Cheer up there police man,that's how people get tickets LOL :hehe:

:hehe:

I read my post later and it did sound kinda bad, huh!!! I wasn't really trying to be a prick..I promise!! BUT, Im am kinda having a chity day on the job!!! lol

Sorry Folks!!

I've only issued 2 tickets the whole day though!!! LOL and that's only cause I had to!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, other than the smarty cheer leading part that is! :blahblah1:

I'm not sure why your not sure what I'm saying!!!!!!! LOL

Simply put..... A company can claim any number but who cares....Put it on the dyno and try it to see what it puts down......

Then try a Smarty or whatever and see if it does More!!!

btw, I had a BDTD running CL and I have the other tunes as well....My experience has been the Smarty won!! On my truck that is!!

I'm a nobody round here, so don't take my word for it!!!! I just didn't have anything better to do at the time.....12 hrs. in this damn car kinda wears on ya!!!!!

Didn't mean to sound like a prick!!!:Cheer:

Oh that's cool !!! Man . What did your mpi twins cost ? Jeff get you a deal?

I ordered them straight from Nathan at MPI... Jeff didn't even know I ordered them at the time..

I won't post the price due to the fact that Nathan's cost of manufacturing may have gone up since my purchase but I will say that the kit was totally worth it. The fit and finish is great...

Call Nathan , im sure he set you up right..208-884-1250
Tell him I sent ya....he'll probably charge you double LOL