Beaver Ohio October 3rd sled pull

Tony R

New Build is For Sale.
2nd annual Beaver Oktoberfest truck pull. Last year we had a good sled decent track good payouts and 15 trucks I hope this year we can get more trucks. Sled is going to be singer sled and going to run 6500 cheater stock gas 6500 pro street gas ws diesel 2.6 diesel 3.2 diesel and rwyb going to go by cotpc rules and also let cheater stock gas run hanging weights pull starts at 1pm we hope to get as many trucks to come as possible to make this a good event if your not sure about your truck and a class bring it and we will put it in one or pm me any questions hope you guys can make it Thanks Tony

going to be a guranteed payout of 300 for first place in 3 classes hope everyone can try to make it

You don;t want to miss a chance to say you have been to BEAVER OH !!!

I was there last year not a bad little pull, but I think they want it to be much bigger

IKE

try this address 7460 state route 335 beaver ohio 45613 if your coming from the south it will be about 200 yards past this address on the right or if you coming from the north about 200 yards before on the left the best way to come though would be to take 32 east or west depending where your from than turn onto 335 north by the ez fuel gas station if i can be of more help let me know or pm me for a number thanks Tony

If your coming down 35 which you'll need to turn off on the jackson ohio exit and you should be about 12 miles or around 15 minutes tops to the pull im going to put out orange or white signs first thing saturday morning to get everyone off of 32 onto 335 and into the pull thanks Tony

Tony if you need any help just let me know. I shouldn't be doing anything saturday except coming down

If your coming down 35 which you'll need to turn off on the jackson ohio exit and you should be about 12 miles or around 15 minutes tops to the pull im going to put out orange or white signs first thing saturday morning to get everyone off of 32 onto 335 and into the pull thanks Tony

Thanks, We should be able to make it down there.

great we will be glad you can make it we just scraped the track out tonite down to that good clay going to wait till see if the rain hits on friday or not before we go ahead and work it up and pack it in hope everybody can make it

pull is still on guys had a rain go through but just made the track alittle slick got all the equipment over there late tonite going to rip it up and pack it first thing in the morning hope to see everyone there