Beechnut Family Campground Truck Pull

CIDraughn

Truck Pull Saturday May 21 starts at 6pm.
315 Beechnut Lane, Mount Airy, NC 27030
Might be a bit far for some of you guys, but it is going to be a good pull. I built the track, and it is by far one of the better ones around. It just turned out to be a great soil naturally for pulling.

This is also a benefit for a local young boy who is awaiting a heart transplant at Duke Hospital. Part of the proceeds will go to help his family, and their expensive doctors bills.

Full camping hookup is available to make a weekend out of it, however it is a 1 night pull. Call 336 320 3802 to reserve a spot. Concessions will be available, however NO ALCOHOL is permitted.

The classes to be pulled are as follows
Workstock Diesel, 2.6 diesel, 2.8 and 3.2 max street twin diesel, Open 4x4 class, Bonestock gassers, Small Block gassers, and Big block gassers. Other classes may be added if need be.
8200 lb weight for the diesels, 6800 lb for gassers.

They have also discussed the idea of having a ford vs chevy vs dodge shootout just for fun.

It would be nice to see a large crowd there, especially to support such a good cause.

Sorry guys, forgot to mention, I will have more info on payouts later today, however I can say that for only seven classes, the total purse is around 3800 dollars. Pretty good payouts. I do know that 2.8 class first place is 300 dollars, 2.6 class first is 200 dollars. Like I said, payouts will be worth the time for most guys. ALSO, hook fees are 25.oo for all classes except open which is 35.oo.

On the ford vs. chevy vs. dodge shootout there will be a payout as well. It is just another idea to get the fans into it more.

Also just for clarification, pull is located in Mount Airy, NC. Right off exit 8 from highway 74. Quick access to hwy 74, 77, 52, and 601.

Hey guys, bumping this up to the top... This would be a great way to come back down from TS this weekend and support a great cause. Especially if you're a local puller.

Back