Bending Tie Rods Dodge

sumkindamonster

DepartmentofPower
anyone even have trouble bending tie rods on a 2nd gen dodge ???? my last 2 hooks ive bent ??? anyone got any ideas? i think its from runing off set wheels, and big tires but i gota find a way, if u guys gota fix post a pic, thanks calvin if u read this i beat u been down this road so ne tips bud??

My advice would be to ask your question again, typed in proper English with all words spelled fully and correctly. Correct puncuation would be nice too.

And I would post what size tires and your wheel info also... just saying "big tires and offset wheels" is quit vague.

No kidding, that is some Hammer and Crayon language......is it a joke for us?

Jim

the only real fix is a true cross over steering. you can put big parts on there, but anytime the front end lifts with the stock style steering set-up it actually pulls the front tires inward like the duramax trucks, and will be straining these parts.

going to a cross over steering with a tie rod that ties the steering knuckles together will eliminate any possibility of them wanting to turn inward.

thuren fab sells the cross over steering, if you are bending stock stuff regularly its prolly not a bad investment.

thanks get blown do u got there number??? or way i can contact them my trucks a 01 , but i saw on sum the older trucks like 98 they gotta different stteering setup. the one tie rods connects both tires??? u got ne pics?? and ya ur exactly rite its doing it rite off the line

Hey man, you need to learn how to type with proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I for one find it very hard to read your questions. As for Thuren look them up, they are online.

Hey man, you need to learn how to type with proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I for one find it very hard to read your questions. As for Thuren look them up, they are online.

I was about to say that he is getting better.:hehe:

Back