Benifit pull Hart Co, Ky fairgrounds March 27th

camo

Just got word of a benifit pull at the hart co fairgrounds this saturday. Starts @ 3pm CST for those interested. Will pull 8500lb 2.6 class. Not sure when it will hook.

It is located a few miles south of Munfordville, Ky on US 31-W.

Lynn

probably won't really be any teching except for weight and hitch height... more less an honor system, but sometimes the guy putting this pull on asks me or Lynn to tech turbo's, so you maybe in luck there. We usually just tech the top 3 or 5.

ya i heard your friend has to work until 1. i think we are gonna end up here rather than covington, tn. We got the new clutch in last night so we are race ready.

wait Edmonton is next weeeknd, i got confused 2 many benfit pulls listed all ready

wEll this sux was half way there, in turned around cause seen your post joe in turned around in headed to covington along with fine finish guys. Guess try to go to the next one.

wasn't much on the diesel class. Only 3 were there. Old Ford IDI won. White 2wd flat bed got 2nd, and a black 1st gen 2wd broke the driveshaft on the line.

Covington was a nice pull even though it took 7 hrs to get there after back tracking to get there, plan on going to edmonton next weekend to watch if parts dont show up for the puller

sweet... bring as many as you can everyone... pullers and spectators alike!!!

where is edmonton and do you have 2.6 and unlimited single classes, looking to test hooks on both trucks

The classes listed are 2.6 and 2.8, but the 2.8 class will basically just be an open class for just about anything. Edmonton is located about 20 miles east of Glasgow, Ky. Take the Cumberland Parkway to the Edmonton exit. People coming from the west, turn left at the end of the ramp, People from east turn right. Go about 1 1/2 miles and you will top the hill coming into Edmonton, going by a McDonalds on the right. About 1/4 mile farther you will pass over a small bridge and pass a building supply store on the left. You will see the "Metcalf Co. Fair Grounds" sign on the left just pass the bridge. Turn left on the fair grounds road and the track is on the left just behind the Edmonton State Bank.... can't miss it.