benifit pull Leslie, MI

stovepipe

going to have a benefit pull sept 25 for the Bristly family from Manchester, it will be starting at 10am, address 4409 east race rd Leslie Mi 49251 turn in the first drive and follow back to track. This is the Leslie tractor club. We have not been having to many big tractors this year so I thought maybe some trucks could take there place. Truck would pull after the tractors if any show up usually 3 or so no big deal just thought I would put this out there and see what happens. All money goes torwards the Bristly family that just lost there dad his tractor ran over him in the shop he bumped it into gear while standing infront of the rear tire. Our VW garden tractors will be there as well. just pay $5 for all day as many hooks as you want of course if you can give more please do it is all going to the family, 50/50 drawing and a donation jar will be there as well. will pull until every one is done or tired.
Well our sled is an older sled that our club built back in like 1993 or 94 takes a tractor to pull it back, it does have an operator on top riding. No its not Nearpass I wish but it does get the job done. In the past we have put some weight on the pan and a longer chain to help stop some of these hot diesels. This sled will not feel like Nearpass in that its more of a gradual pull were Nearpass is like all at once it's got ya. Our sled does not have the teeth that they do under neath the pan nor the hydrulics. Yes its more of a test and tune day and the track is a clay track.