Benz Unimog

Snow

25rcksm.jpg

Besides the fact I would gladly give my left testicle for one, what is the point?

The new Unimog is very ugly, the prevoius model was better.

And performance ........ , my Ram can climb higher at 45 degree angle than Unimog :kick:

No BS, he has pics to prove it.

Keep in mind, the vids you posted are of modified mogs, Margus went up against a plain jane military issue model. Bit of a difference twixt the two.

Believe so, and if I was not just stupid logy tired right now I'd find it! LOL

Keep in mind, the vids you posted are of modified mogs, Margus went up against a plain jane military issue model. Bit of a difference twixt the two.
Here is my tread : http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25528&highlight=unimog

I spoke few days ago with the same military guy's (Unimog drivers) and we will do next competition RAM versus UNNIMOG in this winter, location: military test track

This time with photo cameras and video equippment.

Now I just have to wait until the winter ,when we have at least 2 feet of snow

:evil

Actually they are stock drivetrain unimogs, they have cages and stuff on them but aside from that they are factory. Unimogs came with thousands of options so there is really no way you can compare a pickup to one. Some even had 24 speed transmissions that gave insanely low crawl ratios.

Back