Best big turbo for twins with Super B Special?

BottleFed

Hey guys new to the site and fairly new to pulling. I have pulled two seasons with my truck and had my share of problem. I was hoping to get a little help from the guys who have been there and done that. Ill try not to write a book but here are a few of the problems i have faced and what im thinking on doing to fix them.
I have a 2005 F350 i pulled the first year on a mostly stock truck with just an SCT tuner, exhaust, and intake. As you probably know i didnt do so well. This year or over the winter i should say i put a 96 12v Cummins in the truck and bolted it up to my Ford ZF6. I did a decent amount of mods to the 12v that i will get into later but here was the problem i ran into. With the 05 front end being a radious arm style suspension and the added horsepower and tourqe from the cummins the front end would start hoping like crazy so bad that bolth front wheels would come off the ground. I was thinking about four-linking the front and doing some coil over shocks. Should this take care of the problem? I ended up braking a driveline, imput shaft on the trans case and the front half of the case all in one pull from this. Any help here would be great.
Now for the motor! I put a super b special, DDP 140 horse injectors, 4000 RPM GSK, Laser cut DV's, 60lb valve springs, 12mm head studs, 100 fuel plate, and a stage 2 intake on the 12v. Well that had a decent amount of power and ran well but i enede up blowing the head gasket making 57 pounds of boost. So now im back to the drawing board and im going to build the motor to last. I just took out a 10,000 dollar loan to hopefully build a somewhat reliable truck lol. I plan on doing main studs and a girdle, balancing the bottom end, titanium retainers, 14mm head studs, Fire ringing the block and the head, Fly cut pistons, haisley street cam, a banks intercooler and adding another turbo. And that brings me to my next question. What would be a good turbo to go witht he super b special? If i remember right it is a 64.5/71/14? I was thinking maybe a 74/1.3/AR S400? I want to be able to make somewhere between 80-100 psi if its possible. One thing to remember is a still do drive this truck on the street. Its not my daily drive but i dont want to totally loose the streetabilty. I do live in montana and we can get away with a lot here but like i said it dose stilll get drove on the street. Any info that you have on any of this would be apprecitated. Like i said im new to it and trying to learn as much as i can, compete, and not totally break the bank if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

Nick