Best Chip or programmer for 2006 cummins?

MacAssassin

My buddy has a 2006 dodge 5.9 w/ straight pipe and leveling kit with 35 and wants a chip or programmer? what is the best bang for the buck?

Haha, you know what he is talking about, why not just help the guy out.

Haha, you know what he is talking about, why not just help the guy out.

Lol, Because there's 6,183,792,135 threads on this exact subject here, not counting the 75 added daily on cumminsforum?

Cow chip...buffalo chip...oh wait...are they considered chips?

I've come to find the "search" pull down very helpful! BTW the OP needs to tell what his plans are for the truck....smarty ain't the best and it ain't the worst. And I beleive I opened a can of worms on that statement haha

Dodge guys, you guys are great for help thanks*bdh**bdh*

theyre just bustin ur balls. use the search function and read for a few days. you;ll learn a ton. if your just at the programmer stage, then any of the major players will work. i run a bullydog and like it. but i hear rumblings of a new smarty coming....

I have both the Edge J/A and the smarty. I like them both. Edge is great for the gauges and on the fly adjustibility, while the Smarty gives you tons more power. New Smarty? Please elaborate?

I have both the Edge J/A and the smarty. I like them both. Edge is great for the gauges and on the fly adjustibility, while the Smarty gives you tons more power. New Smarty? Please elaborate?

i thought i read in the thread about "super revo" there was to be new tuning, but tuning that the current tuner didnt support?

Ya know, there is usually at least one thread a week for "which chip stacks best" so now we know- Pringles-----thanks!!