Best Electronics for 6.7?

LittleRed

Always Watchin'
Wondering what the best electronics are for the new motors are? I have no ideas. I need some input. Thanks.

I've had really good luck out of the PPE tuners am not much on the edge products on the 6.7s I can't wait til the smarty come's out for them....

i have had really good luck with the mp-8 and the edge, and i just have a cai for now, but dpf and egr delete package is stitting at home. waiting for me to get home. with the mp-8 iam getting around 16mpg at 75% turning of the knob

i wasnt very impressed with the mp-8 on a 6.0 or a HO cummins. I have a guy thats wanting to make some more power.

Dr. Performance has a module out for the 6.7L. We have had really good luck with them as well. We have a truck here and with a dpf delete and our module ONLY, when that thing shifts to 2nd gear, the tires dont "chirp" they SQEAL!

Last edited:
Thats one awesome fact about the Dr. Performance module as well, it stacks great with all programmers.

We have had great luck with the Dr. P modules in power and economy. They work great with trucks that have the DPF delete kit on them.

If any one needs one we have them in stock.

Well who do I get ahold of to get some info on these things? What kind of power is expected from these modules?

Please send me a PM on this stuff also. I'm sick of the dpf and check engine lights and want to get away from it.

Thanks,

Adam