Best Exhuast

Frans96ss

ok i just got my truck 2 days ago and i have the sct chip on there and i love it...... but i heard the egt's will get hot and i heard exhaust will help it alot.... whats the best mildly priced exhaust to get for a 03 6.0

Last edited:
DiscountPowerPa said:
MBRP is the best bang for the buck hands down. :ylsuper:

yeah thats what i was looking at it looks nice..... should i get a turbo back and keep the cat or what?..... im not trying to make it super fast or anything like that b/c i have a couple 8 sec. f-bodies... so this is just the tow vehicle....

You will get the best heat loss without the cat, but In Pa it is required for state inspection. They do offer a cat test pipe that alows you to remove it and install it pretty easily.

DiscountPowerPa said:
You will get the best heat loss without the cat, but In Pa it is required for state inspection. They do offer a cat test pipe that alows you to remove it and install it pretty easily.

ok ... yeah im not too worried about the PA inspection... i have ways around that hehe..... where is the best/cheapest place to buy from?... i feel like spending some money hehe

I like my MBRP. It fit's well and has an option to bolt the cat in just like stock for the inspection station or dealer visit, but also has a cat delete for all other times. :evil