best fueling box(s)

diesel junkie02

I NEED MORE COWBELL!!
im new to the site and was wondering what is the best fueling box or boxes that would work on my truck. I have a edge comp but want a lot more fuel to burn. TST PM3? or is there something bigger that i dont know of?

tst box , you can grow into it as you do many upgrades to your tranny ,and etc , just my 2 cents .

diesel_ram_man said:
If you want a ton of fuel, and have deep pockets get Bluechips Redline box.
thats the thing iv been thinking about i was gonna stack the tst and a smarty but by then it would be the same price for the red line box but iv also heard that you cant keep the redline box all the way up for over 60 sec. or it will destroy the vp.:kick:

Rods said:
TST Period with the 4000+ flash

I called TST, and was told 3400 was it. Do you have a contact about the 4000+ flash?

Thanks, Paul

I beleive (and can easily be mistaken) that the difference between the red box and the blue box is only in the upper RPMs. (3500+).

With my bluebox set on full bore, race option, max performance for smoke, it means fuel... Now.

I have it stacked with a catcher, and even with 3.54 gears and 35s, hold on for the down-low torque. The back end WILL try to come around.

You should be looking for a new turbo if you want too much more fuel. I see you want twins in the future. What kind of egts do you see now. I only have a comp and stage three and can get to 1100 easy even with a new turbo.

1200 mabe 1250 max. i dont understand those numbers turbo only goes to 35 psi. i was expecting to pegg the pyro

Do you live at sea level?

If not, you have to have other issues..

I hit 40 psi on the stock turbo, and my egts still climb above 1350 at full pull.

Only Dan will do the 4000 flash , after doing this, level 3 is like level 6 on the older TST Comp , and 3800 + was reached with just 150 BD injectors and a B1 quick spool , with bigger INJs 4000+ is no problem

The Redline is alot different from the FMS , RL goes to 100% were the FMS is 68% or so , its been a couple of years sence i had one . The FMS is alot more streetable than a RL ,,either way I was sold on the TST so much that i traded my RL to one thats in the mail this week but its going back to Dan ..But there is another box coming out soon and looks to b a contender also

Rods said:
Only Dan will do the 4000 flash , after doing this, level 3 is like level 6 on the older TST Comp , and 3800 + was reached with just 150 BD injectors and a B1 quick spool , with bigger INJs 4000+ is no problem

Who's Dan, and how do I get hold of him?

Thanks, Paul

Rods said:
The Redline is alot different from the FMS , RL goes to 100% were the FMS is 68% or so , its been a couple of years sence i had one

If I'm not mistaken, isn't the % the rate of fuel over the stock fueling curves?

For example. The stock programming only goes up to 32% capacity of the VP44 pump. The FMS adds the additional 68%, so you are reaching 100% of the capacity of the VP44.

I know that stacked with my catcher, the thing fuels like a raped ape. I'm going to nuke the turbo very soon, and the clutch wants nothing to do with me now.

The FMS wont drain the VP , chip says the RL will but who knows ???

Call TST and ask for Dan tell him u want the 4000 flash , heck mayb its something not supposed to get out LOL

Danny does the programming at TST. No one yet has produced a dyno sheet showing the proof.

Maybe after this weekend :pop:

The TST comp 4K flash is nice. I could get to 38-3900 with mine.

Back