best guy to get a 14mm ve built

winkdemon

Fast, Cheap or Reliable.
i am going to build a high hp ve as this is the first diesel truck i owned and just can't bring my self to get rid of the old girl ... just wondering witch guys i should be talking to about building my pump ... before i sold the custom injectors and the 62 phat off it it was 412 at Altitude: 105m / 347ft fuel only

thanks for the help guys

The challenge lol i have a 215hp 98 engine sitting on the floor and a 180 hp 97 engine both runners ,and a 1995 with twins ,, but no one around here has a high hp ve trucks

id talk to "KTA" (Bryan) if i were to do one. hes on 1stgen.org. he seems to mess with a lot of the different 14mm pumps and had his own machined that were supposedly higher quality than the cheap ones out now.

doesnt wannadiesel have one laying around still or did that sell? i think id still want KTA working on mine lol

Stillsmokin has a 14mm for sale. It has some custom work done to it that I think will really benefit the performance v. other 14mm's. He also has some other ve parts for sale too.

Ponci's Diesel Fortuna, Ca. He helped STOMP make 650 on fuel with one. Rocken Tech is the only place in town for the 14mm heads now, and some question how reliable they are......I think if you keep in under 3500rpm you'll be fine.

Of course last I knew Jeremy aka Stomp had one of my pump heads. :) Sadly due to multiple issues my venture into the custom VE parts world has ceased at least for the time being. I hope with some tweaks I will be able to reliably do 700rwhp in the next year or two. If only time and funds weren't so hard to come by!