Best mid/MPG sticks

Burner

slow poke
What's the best stick for a daily driver around 500 HP?

Burner said:

I've been wondering the same thing!! But I dyno'd today with the Stock Sticks and Stock CP3 and made 530HP/1050TQ.......Now i'm not sure I wanna mess with new sticks until the stockers go bad.....

I here great things about F1 injectors though.....I figure the 50 or 90 hp sticks would be the Max if you wanna keep your MPG.....

I've been scratc'n my head and think'n....... The right stick would give you BETTER MPG as well more usable HP. I have not figured out the heat yet. I think it will be less..but I donno?

I bet Jeff would know or have a great suggestion.

If 500 and mileage is your goal, I'd keep the stock sticks and get a turbo with a bigger ex housing. That'll get you out of the boost a little for cruising. If you're set on getting sticks keep em small, maybe 40 horse.

The turbo will grow but not much. I was kind'a thinking about F1's....something in the 10 hole pattern?

i run 03 2500,6 speed manual I load a 3000 lb camper on it's back and tow a 3500 lb boat best performance upgrades to improve mileage .

Burner said:
The turbo will grow but not much. I was kind'a thinking about F1's....something in the 10 hole pattern?

You gonna give then snap,crackle and pop tips a shot?:poke:

I second the larger huffer idea, but your probably lookin' for more smoke too.

Burner said:

For 04.5 and newer I say just stick with the stockers at that level...
For 03-04, the F1 FLux injectors are great, I have the Flux 2's and they have no ill street manners at all. Heck I am already eyeing Flux 3's

As well I read on NWbombers that Lenny from DDP put down high 800's with a sick set of injectors, so they must being doing something right in that shop

PS - my mileage was unchanged

Wickted out on the Dyno I'd like 600+ but for every day driving 500 would be good. My main goal is something that will withstand 450-500HP pull'n 25,000 lbs. ......Sootman, I don't want any smoke.