best mods

croot08

i did some searching and couldn't really find a good thread with the information i was looking for, i have a 2007.5 ram 2500 4x4 current mods are efi live, erg and dpf delete, s&b intake and its going to get a sun coast omega trans soon, my question is i know im gonan do head studs but what other bold on mods would y'all suggest. i want to save up and do a different turbo prob next summer but i just want some more fun and get ready for the turbo change until then.

thanks
chris

I would honestly look into getting a tranny from Redline Diesel Power. Carls trannys are awesome and hold up very well. Now with mods I would probably go with 100hp injectors, might be a little smokey your stock turbo but will clean up nice once you put more air to it with the bigger charger. I would also look at throwing a cam in an doing valve springs in while your already in there putting head studs in. Also would get a Fass

I would honestly look into getting a tranny from Redline Diesel Power. Carls trannys are awesome and hold up very well. Now with mods I would probably go with 100hp injectors, might be a little smokey your stock turbo but will clean up nice once you put more air to it with the bigger charger. I would also look at throwing a cam in an doing valve springs in while your already in there putting head studs in. Also would get a Fass

While he's in there do a cam?:what: