best palce for pump rebuild?

BIG JUICE

My brother has a 97 5-speed not sure what pump? how can I tell?

He was told that his lift pump was going out by the local cummins shop, when they installed injectors and a plate( he also has a aurora 2000 that is being ****canned). So he installed a fass setup. still not where it was. truck hauled ass for about a month has gotten slower since the oringinal injector install.

took it back now they say the injection pump is going out and can sell him a performance one from bd for $3300. I told him he needs to shop around that seems high, but neither one of us really knows what needs to be done for 600rwhp(pump wise). He needs to get the pump fixed so that we can get a new turbo on there. what and who should he be lookin for? he plans to turn the truck into a sled puller but right now it's his daily driver also.

thanks guys, I own a 6.0 power joke and really wish I would have gotten a cummins.

Give Brady a call @ Industrial Injection- Here's the toll free # 1-800-955-0476

Tell Brady that RacinDuallie sent ya- he's VERY knowledgeable in the fuel delivery dept. And don't forget to tell him of the sled pulling plans, he can set you up to whatever your needs require.:rockwoot:

Again tell em I sent ya!$.02