Best performance shop in east/north texas?

Jay

Hey guys,
I'm needing to get my studs done warranty is out so I don't want to mess with the stealership's prices. Ive got the studs I just need somewhere to go that's reputable and decently priced. who do you guys recommend in the DFW area? Or somewhere reasonable for me to get to from tyler. Thanks in advance!

There's a very good diesel tech at a Ford dealership in Baytown that does side work at the dealership. They know about it...it's all on the up-n-up.

When I had warranty work done in the past...Louis was the only guy in Texas I let touch my truck.

I can get you his number if you want to drive that far.

off your recommendation i would say its worth getting the truck down to him, how long would it take him to do my studs? If ya don't mind richard can you pm me his number. I appreciate it

John Robinson is in Ft. Worth, Texas diesel power, ( the funny car guy). Not sure if he messes with the 6.0, but they do a bunch of work.

I can tell just by his kick ass intercooler that he's something else:bang

Yeah, he also makes a pretty badass air intake, think he said something like 15 more hp then afe pg7 on the dyno, lil more pricier but i got one on my wishlist.. very nice guy tho!

Back