Best place for exhaust

MrMeaner

Looking to upgrade intake and exhaust. Any info would be great. I have the SCT programmer and really like it but I want to do more. Please help with what and where Thanks:st:

Im just guessing but im sure a lot of members on here are going to tell you mbrp,silverline exhaust and your filters are probably gonna be afe or volant. You could always give a shout out to one of the vendors on this side too. Sometimes they will swing ya a deal. Good luck man! Everyones hear to help ya sometimes ya just have to wait a bit.

I have to put a plug in for Magnaflow. I have installed at least a dozen on 6.0 fords and the fit and ease of installation is nice! Sounds great too! Just my 2 cents. Jeremy.

The only problem with Magnaflow is no cat. This may or maynot be a problem for some, but the reason I chose MBRP is that I can put the cat back in if needed.
Check out Grand Rock in the vendor area, they also have an exhaust for the 6.0

MBRP is a great product. I have used stainless 3.5 to 4 inch reducers to put the cat back in the system. Jeremy.

My MBRP, and a bunch of others have had hangers pull out. They have a 10 year warranty on the 304 and 409 stainless, and a 3 year on the aluminized. I have been moderately pleased with it, but honestly I will not buy it again. I recently put a Grand Rock muffler on my truck, and I am extremely pleased with it. While its not a complete system, I am happy with the QP muffler. I am not 100% sure about their full systems, but judging by the muffler, I have no doubt it will be great. Silverline also makes a very nice kit.

Dalpilot said:
My MBRP, and a bunch of others have had hangers pull out. They have a 10 year warranty on the 304 and 409 stainless, and a 3 year on the aluminized. I have been moderately pleased with it, but honestly I will not buy it again. I recently put a Grand Rock muffler on my truck, and I am extremely pleased with it. While its not a complete system, I am happy with the QP muffler. I am not 100% sure about their full systems, but judging by the muffler, I have no doubt it will be great. Silverline also makes a very nice kit.

I just wanted to let you know that we have upgraded our warranties (effective March of this year) to lifetime on the T304 stainless and 409 stainless and 3 yrs on the aluminized. The quality of our product is such that we were able to make this move with confidence.
Also, anyone that ever has issues with our systems should give our tech reps a call to discuss. Hangers pulling out would certainly be a concern that we'd like to hear about.

Dal.

My hanger broke a while back, and I emailed a pic to MBRP
they sent new pipe from muffler back.

We have a bunch of great vendors here that will help you make the right choice for your truck, give them a call , and tell them you seen them on Competition Diesel.