Best place to buy injector's

ccoxva

Loafer
Wanting some opinions on some injectors for my rebuild. Wanting something around a 5x14 or 6x10 range, any suggestions?

Southern Diesel Extreme

Weston taught Jamie and Chris on how to build injectors to his specs.

Should have my set of 5x.014" with .010" lift 280bar in the next few days.

Will let everyone know how they compare to the set of 5x.012 built by Weston.

So is SMOKEM not doin inj's no more cant get a pm back from him??????

So is SMOKEM not doin inj's no more cant get a pm back from him??????

Weston (smokem) is only doing custom one offs and hes now on a 24v kick.

He told me over the phone that he will stand behind SDXs injectors, and if their were any problems he would personally fix them.

Thanks thats what I've been wondering. Sounds good and they are cheap enough too.:snoop:

wish they had more of a description besides 5 x XX. or are all say 5 x 12's a 90hp injector.

wish they had more of a description besides 5 x XX. or are all say 5 x 12's a 90hp injector.

You make a good point, there really is more to it than hole size and pintle lift that is something I don't see being discussed, it also has a lot to do with internal design, for example pintle diameter and style. Also the flow passages inside the nozzle makes a difference. What I would really like to see is the maximum consistent HP that a specific injector will support but there will be variation from company to company.

thats what i thought on those injectors. i wish we could see some sheets on these and other injectors also would help advertisement if they did that.

The pintle width on P style nozzles is 3.175mm, this is standard whether the nozzle type Sac vs VCO. Internal modifications will have little effect on overall flow or performance. I do not like to use hp ratings, but it is the most common way to list them without being too specific.

yeah there is several out there that probably still dont understand all that pintle lift and stuff like that. like myself i have a general idea but still is as clear as murky water when its a topic of discussion

Their site is new. It is still a work in progress. Pick up the phone and give Chris a call. He can answer any questions you might have about the injectors, and he will build them to your specs. Fast turn around and great prices.

Kinda curious if my b-1 would clean up a set of 5x14's ???? I'll prob give them a call tomarrow.. Thanks guys for the info any more will be appreciated.

Back