best place to buy lines ? and couple ?'s

winkdemon

Fast, Cheap or Reliable.
i am thinging of doing a 24v p-pump in a 1st gen with a 1975 dodge body on it , but i am not sure if i want to p-pump a 24v, is it with the extra time over the 12v p-pump . i have both engines and most of the parts less the lines ,,,

what do you guys think on this ?

P-pumped 24v would flow a little more air but, IDK if its worth it to you.

I personally dont think it would be worth it. I'd stick with the 12V if i were you.

Wink, how much parts do you have for the 24v? Those little expensive parts add up quickly. The 12v is cheaper and easier than the 24v. A stock 12v head doesn't flow air as well as a stock 24v head, but who has a stock head these days. After that you need injector lines for the 24v pee pumper. If your going to rev the engine up real good (over 4000rpm's), the 12v stuff is probably better as the head doesn't seem to crack like 24v head does.$.02

well i have every thing but the lines but you have a good point on the cracking thing , 12v it is thnaks for the help guys , i guess it will sit for another project

I've had a few heads crack. Mostly between the intake/exhaust seats. At the price that we pay for a 24v head, the casting should be better. A common rail is cheaper and easier to find. You just need the 24v injectors cross tubes where the adjuster nut is welded to the CR tube, for the head to work. The 12v head is so much cheaper than the 24v stuff.