Best place to get head studs

pjsrider

Hey ya'll,
I have a 12v that I need to get head studs for. I would like to do either the 12mm standard or 12mm hd. Is it worth the extra cash for the hd studs some companys offer? And, does anyone on here sell them at a good price? Does anyone have a set they want to sell?

Thanks,
Jay

Send comp461 a pm. He can get you a set of ARP's at a good price.

if you want studs, i would probably search the phone book for an adult club near your residence

find someone who has them in stock because aparently they are currently on a 2 week backorder from ARP

Check Pure Diesel Power their also a site sponsor and have a great selection along with great customer service and prices .

BROWN'S DIESEL best price ive found yet and ive done a lot of arp studs on various different trucks and browns always is the lowest

like said a few posts up, make sure they physically have them in stock, backorders suck to deal with.

I was recently told ARP 12mm studs have a tinsle strength of 190000 psi and H11 studs have a tinsle strength of 260000 psi and are far superior. Is there any truth to this? With that said I'm running ARPs on two of my rigs and have had no issues.

sent from your moms phone!