Best place to get injectors checked?

phantom 309

Before putting my injectors back in with the new tips I was hoping to get them tested. Is there any places that are really good?

Don M.. F1

Garmon Diesel

Shop In Michagan Cant Remember There Name Though

Industrial Injection does it as well, got mine back rather fast. If you are just wanting to get them checked I'd steer clear of Don M he's usually pretty swarmed and take weeks if not months before you'll get your injecters back.

Industrial Injection would be a place to consider. We have good luck with them. We do ALOT of business with them. Good guys.

I would have to say send the to industrail injection, always treated me good and had them back in no time.

If you are in the midwest I'd go with Northeast Diesel. Fast, friendly and won't sell you anything you don't need.

My brother took his to Pro-formance in PA. They have a Bosch certified test bench. 814-768-1007

Thanks for all the help guys, I ended up sending them to Jeff at Garmon, gave me and excelent price and told me he could have then sent back out the day they came in.

Not sure what he charged him but I got a great deal from Garmon for testing and replacement of a set of tips. Give him a call and let him know you are from CompD. When I do some injector swapping I am going to be sending another set to Jeff to have tested.

Back