Best programmer???

parttimepuller

What the best programmer for the 6.7?? PPE??? Superchip??? Friend wants one that wont leave footprints. Also something that can removed easily for warrenty work!!!

yes it will,,, wait for marco, the smarty will be the best answer,,

Kevin

MP-8 is really going to be your only option if you don't want a foot print. I'm VERY pleased with mine. With my MP-8 and DPF delete I put 425/760 down and 17-18 mpg all day long. If it is a programmer you want I would wait for the Smarty.... I know I am. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Hold on a little longer, I guarentee you if you buy a programmer in the next month you'll sell it in 1.5 months. I PROMISS YOU!

I tried to remove the rail plug and couldnt. Had a 2 foot cheater bar!!! Plus the customer didnt want to have to remove it everytime it went back to the dealer

H&S XRT will be shipping first of next week. It sounds like it will be a winner. Right now hp gain is 115 horse, and it shuts off the cel for dpf and egr related codes, so you will be code free egr and dpf delete. They are also working on a 225 Horse tune that will be available by summer. It can also be stacked with edge and mp-8. I think it will be sweet!!

They will also have a kit out for the xrt and turbo/manifold combo by May.

I can't wait to hear some results so I know how it does, it is a way better alternative than BADP's attempt to an egr dpf code free delete

H&S XRT will be shipping first of next week. It sounds like it will be a winner. Right now hp gain is 115 horse, and it shuts off the cel for dpf and egr related codes, so you will be code free egr and dpf delete. They are also working on a 225 Horse tune that will be available by summer. It can also be stacked with edge and mp-8. I think it will be sweet!!

They will also have a kit out for the xrt and turbo/manifold combo by May.

I can't wait to hear some results so I know how it does, it is a way better alternative than BADP's attempt to an egr dpf code free delete

I agree. I have been doing a lot of research on the XRT, as my father wants a code free DPF/EGR delete. If this product functions as advertised, WOW! They have already shipped out a couple Stage 1 turbo kits, we didn't even have to wait til May to have that happen!

Smarty is a good product, but I have still yet to see ANY real information on what it will be capable of. DPF? EGR? Turbo? Gauges? HP ratings? People have been strung out too long on the Smarty, which gave companies like H&S room to jump in on the high demand market. This week there will be reviews of the XRT floating around on the forums and I can't wait to see the results. I will be waiting in line for one if all goes well.