best soot cleaner

dieselbeef

dick doggin
used a greenpad and joy to get it off my frp camper...what a pita
pressure washer wouldnt do chit..took me all dam day...

whats easy? like spray and hose off easy...oily assed crap..im hating my stck right now cuz my elbows hurt

gary

Purple Power if it's a hard surface like the camper. Tuff Stuff if its cloth.

aye sugar..long time no hear...thanks for the tip..superclean didnt work. made bug streaks cuz the camper is like a gelcoat..frp

Zep heavy duty orange degreaser, it works great and isn,t harsh like purple stuff, home depot carries it.

i use a stuff that we get at work called mister jinx. Works great cleaned a set of stacks with it. It took the top smoke ring right off. Its a foam that comes in a areosol can. It can be pretty harsh i wouldnt leave it on paint very long. my son decided to pin stripe the wifes car with one of my paint pens, and it took it right off, even the dried part.

Mr Clean Magic Eraser. Get the 'heavy duty' or 'bathroom' version. They are stronger.

X2 on Mr. clean magic eraser. I use those for everything and work great. Also, wont harm paint/finishes like some other sprays/foams. I've also used white vinegar and water and that works too.

I just cleaned all the seat surfaces in my 21' Supra. The Magic Erasers are just simply the best and really work quickly. Sometimes spray and wipe doesn't do the job right....

not the prodoct spray and wipe...geez..the ease of spraying it on and wiping it off....

I understood what you were saying......what I'm telling you is that sometimes to do the job right it requires effort on your part. I'm just telling you what I've used and works.

I understood what you were saying......what I'm telling you is that sometimes to do the job right it requires effort on your part. I'm just telling you what I've used and works.

oh yeah man 10-4..im just looking for the easy way out cuz i use the camper a good bit and cleaning it sucks already from road grime and clay roads and chit..so any less labor on my part is good

aye hooker ya need a job???:lolly:

Back