best twin turbos brand and injectors and trans for the 6.0

Hey yall i just wanted to know what the best twin turbo brand for my 05 350 6.0 i just want to plan ahead before i make a choice i also need to know the best injectors there are for the 6.0 i want at least a good stage 3 or 4 and last i want the know the best trans for the 6.0 i want my truck to aleast have about 700 to 900 horse power when im done with it :tree:

Best turbo brand- Unless you build it yourself your choices are limited, BWD, Elite, and I think Spartan offer twin turbo kits.

Injectors- Lots of choices, Hypermax, Casserly, Industrial, Elite, Spartan, etc. They all have their good points and bad. Don't take the sizing to heart though, different companies size them differently.

Tranny- Lots of choices again but I recommend a NADP Race Tranny. They are tough and work real good.

You can get 700-900hp if you do things right. My truck has dyno'd over 700hp uncorrected but dyno numbers don't mean crap really. They are more of a tuning tool. It's way too easy to fudge dyno numbers. Good luck with your build anyway.

Tyler

Whats the deal with all the cummings ford bashers jumping into our posts recently? The guy is asking a question, I think he deserves a reasonable answer. 700-900hp might be a very lofty goal, but...

Richard, I think you opened the door to another realm with your Ford/Cummins.

I agree, and its gonna stop here. I'm tired of going into every thread that opposes a brand and cleaning up the BS. From here on it stops. If someone wants to put a cummins in it, I say great, its a killer engine, but if someone is asking about how to build another brand, leave the BS out of it. We have a section for that, its in the staging lanes. Keep it there.

Turbos?????

Injectors, I like Cass, great product, great service, great guy.

700-900 is big money! What do you want to do with that much HP? 500-600 in a daily driver is about all you want. You try for 700-900 it gets to be less of a truck, and more of a project.

900 hp i would start with a custom machined billet block, how cool would that be

Turbos?????

Injectors, I like Cass, great product, great service, great guy.

700-900 is big money! What do you want to do with that much HP? 500-600 in a daily driver is about all you want. You try for 700-900 it gets to be less of a truck, and more of a project.

Well said... i started with not much in mind and ended up on that road myself!

Twins-Jefferson State Diesel has a really nice setup.(think they are getting close to release) Really great guys and I strongly recommend checking them out b4 making your decision.

Injectors-Don't think you can go wrong with Hypermax, II, Elite($$$), and of course Casserly. I run Cass's and I like them, need to get mine checked out by Cass(few minor gremlins, but lack of time on my end is the only holdup), but he is well known for excellent after sale service. Been alot of progress made on the 6.0 injectors lately.

Transmission- NADP, do not have much experience, but those Canada boys know what is up, and mine will be an NADP unit as soon as funds allow.

x2 on 500 - 600hp being realistic for a dd, can spray it for big hp fun when needed.

Im sorry about the cummins thang please forgive me. i didnt mean to make anyone mad. I have a 6.0 also and where going with elite on alot of the performance stuff. Suncoast tranny i love my suncoast tranny.

EDP should be able to get you a set of twins also....

Another Good luck here also.... I would like to see a 900hp 6.0. I bet it would sound sweet.

redneck,

You seem to have great luck with yours and Candianredneck....When are you going to start building sets and sell them

redneck,

You seem to have great luck with yours and Candianredneck....When are you going to start building sets and sell them

No time for that!! We both have full time jobs. I'm a welder and Shawn's a Heavy Duty Mechanic and I kinda enjoy my days off like I'm sure all you guys do too. We just do this for fun in our free time, we build our trucks in Shawn's back garage. Gotta get out hunting one of these days and then there sledding season coming up. Yah, definetly no time to be building turbo kits.

Tyler

Back