Best Twins for towing

05Supersmoker

West Texas Diesel Perf.
I am looking for a set of twins for my 06 CR. i was looking into relentless and bd's twins set up. Is anyone running any of these setups and how much egt drop are you seeing??

I can't speak on relentless's setup but if it were me I would spend the money and get a set of PDR Towing Twins.

Either BD's twins, relentless's twins, or a 35/3b combo set of twins. Any of those three should work great for towing.

Sorry, Im not trying to hijack the tread but I am putting together a set of 40/3b twins:Cheer: . Anybody know how laggy they are:st: . I am leaving my nitrous on just in case I have problems getting them to light.

As far as I know the 35/3b and the 40/3b are good towing combos, I know thier are a ton more options thier.

For what its worth...

the loads i tow can be found here.. in this gallery....

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/pics/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=31850

I have a 35/14 over an S400 and i can say it is an AWESOME towing setup. I have had no problems with it spooling, nor have i had problems with it keeping egts cool at any load boost... they really shine from 20-45 psi and i was able to keep a load similar to the haybales at 70 mph with only 800 degree egts..

Powerwise my setup is probably good to 550 or so, but i have crossdrilled the wastegate, and have my top charger set at 30 psi spike then it gates to 24 psi.... Perhaps a bit too high, but it is pretty good to get the loads moving..

My experience talking here, But an S300 for sure will be a better top charger than an HX35 equivalent...IMHO...

Rick

Last edited:
try www.industrialinjection.com they have the most thought out twins kit that i know of, and it gives you lots of room for growth. 350-800hp or more if you spray! ther customer service and warranty cant be beat.:rockwoot:

there towing twins will be on one of my personal trucks very soon!:evil