Big thanks!

Genz06

knuckle buster
Big thanks to Phil and helping me with one of his converters. Called him and he's shipping it out today. Should have the truck on the road as soon as it gets here. once again, much appreciated!

Phil and Jeff are top notch folks!

Keep us posted on what ya think.

All I can say is, I put an ad on here that I needed a converter. Phil PM'd me. I called him today and he answered within 2 rings, talked to me through my decision, explained every detail in depth, Helluva price. Damn, he even makes the shipping a breeze! And he was shipping it out today as well. All I have to do is put my core in the same box and send it back, no hassles! Phil and Garmon get an A+ in my book! Thank god for good guys like this, I cant wait for it to get here and get my truck back on the road!:woohoo: I'll let you know how I like it once I'm rollin

Last edited:
Well after a nice little gift from mother nature, the converter showed up today! Going to try to get it in this weekend and let ya know how she runs. Thanks once again!

Finally put the new converter in the truck yesterday! Like the way it "feels" Can deffinatly notice the lower stall, it moves the truck pretty damn nice. Also noticed its running cooler than the stock one. Once again, thanks to Phil! Keep up the good work! I know if i have any more issues, I'm keeping Phil and Garmons number in my phone.:rockwoot:

Finally put the new converter in the truck yesterday! Like the way it "feels" Can deffinatly notice the lower stall, it moves the truck pretty damn nice. Also noticed its running cooler than the stock one. Once again, thanks to Phil! Keep up the good work! I know if i have any more issues, I'm keeping Phil and Garmons number in my phone.:rockwoot:

Ya phils a good guy! :rockwoot:

Back