BIG toy hauler-2007 Kaufman 36' 2 car + living quarters RV

turbomatt1

Design Limit Investigator
Kauffman car hauler is new / less than 5000 miles. full diamond plate deck, chain box, extra hight goose neck for taller trucks, ball & 5th wheel inserts, removeable fenders, 8k axles, etc. Self contained 1996 Slumber Queen 11.5 slide in truck camper, on a very secure float mount, that includes a slide out 5kw electric start generator, & lot of storage. Camper is in VERY nice condition & an excellent layout with a king bed up top & low mount A/C.
21' of useable deck with camper in place. An ideal race / pull truck toter.
(an extended cab long bed will fit with no overhang)
Camper & mount are easily removed in about 30min leaving the trailer in 100% original condition. Camper stores on it's mount, & mount can be quickly removed to use the camper in a pickup.
The rig tows, loads & works excellent, but I've decided to build a pro street truck & will end up using an enclosed pull-behind to store it in.
$12k firm complete, or will sell just the trailer seperatly. Trades ?

Last edited:
I don't think the 4x4 trucks will clear the fenders will they?

It's 83'' between the fenders. With the fenders off (2 bolts each) it's just short of 87 between the tires. My dually 4x4 fits between the fenders fine, but aftermarket wheels with a lot of offset might have you driving over the tires, or putting your spare on. It would also ve very easy to fab a set of supports to park the big tires "over" the fenders, which are very stout, themselves. Top of the fender is 8'' above the deck.

Was over $7K at Kauffman less than a year ago. I have also added LED's & a 5th wheel pin hitch insert as well. Make me an offer.
(Dont worry, I have a great sence of humor ;-)

Last edited:
ok... Price is less firm now.
I'll take $6500 for just the 2007 36' Kauffman trailer without the camper.

Back