Billet Batmo wheel 66-87-1.10ar

Smokin 12

A billet batmo wheel turbo t-4 66-87-1.10ar. They say the upgraded 87 light weight option tw will spool like the standard 83 tw. They also say its good for 900-1000 hp. What do you think? What kind of hp do you think I could make with what's in my sig? And how streetable for a dd do you think it would be? Going to spray it as well!!! Also if you could anything I have to make it better, faster, stronger, etc., what would it be. Mainly going to dd but will occasionally pull it. All thoughts, suggestions, opinions appreciated. Thanx and have a great day.

Unless you're spraying the crap out of it stick with the small turbine. Even then maybe you can get away with enough gate to still stick with the small turbine. Just my two cents.

Is a 1000 what the turbo is good for or is that what u think my motor could make with that turbo. And is that with the 83 or 87 tw. Thanx

What do you consider a lot of spray? If u don't mind, explain the gate situation for me. Sorry but I'm new to all this. Thanx

I've been hearing that a lot lately. My thoughts and opinions on dd/streetable vehicles aren't like most. What do you think about the 5x15's, not big enough or too big?

On my original post it says; Also if you could anything I have...... etc. it should have said; Also if you could CHANGE anything I have...... Haha I even proof read it or at least I thought I did

I agree daily drivable is all relative. My 95 has an exhaust leak, so I've been driving my 89 with the 5x25s and manual valvebody in it. Other than the idle haze, it's not that bad. You actually have an advantage in a manual transmission in that you can keep the rpm up and smoke down. I would definitely get an external wastegate, and maybe up the injector size a little, but if you're willing to use nitrous then it shouldn't be super hard. My VE made 972rwhp with only 370cc of fuel on two .136 jets (a whole snotload of spray).

With that being said is there a gate that you could suggest for my application. And as far as the injectors, does a little mean 5x16 or more like 5x20'/22's. Awesome numbers by the way.

I agree daily drivable is all relative.

I agree... but looking at his sig... 15:1, laser cuts, 13mm pump... then throw an S466 on it with a 1.1 housing and the big turbine and that thing's going to be a ***** to drive on the street anyway

I agree... but looking at his sig... 15:1, laser cuts, 13mm pump... then throw an S466 on it with a 1.1 housing and the big turbine and that thing's going to be a ***** to drive on the street anyway

He does have 5K's though, just have to pretend that below 2,000rpm doesn't exist! :lolly:

Well maybe I'll go that route then. Is anyone running this turbo or one that is equivalent, say a 66-83or87 with a .90/1.0ar t-4. Curious as to what you think about it and where your getting them to spool. I don't really want to buy half a dozen turbos before I find what I want

Back