Billet Converter's

5.9inline

I have a ATS Billet triple disk and ATS Billet 5 disk (with 12 bolt circle for both billet flex plate and stock). Both are freshly rebuilt and for 48re and 47re trans. $750 shipped each to the lower 48 states, no core needed.

Attachments

• ats 3 disk.jpg
    ats 3 disk.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 25
  • ats 3 disk 2.jpg
    ats 3 disk 2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 34
  • ats 5 disk1.jpg
    ats 5 disk1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 28
  • ats 5 disk2.jpg
    ats 5 disk2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ats 5 disk3.jpg
    ats 5 disk3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 35
what are the stalls on these converters and what size hub are they?

I'm not sure of their stalls. What do you mean by hub size (were the converter rests in the crank or where it goes into the input shaft) ? I can bring a pair of calipers home from work and measure for you.

i mean the hub for the input shaft size and the spline count

They are for a 47RE and 48RE, unless they are for custom apps(like a phat shaft) they are interchangeable.

Thanks for your help, the outer hub diameter is 1.875. The spline count was kinda difficult for me to get since int's about 2 inches down into the shaft looks like 26, 27. Hope this helps.

I was going to pick one up, but it's hard to judge the application without any knowledge of the stall speed. I have a street/strip truck, but it still needs to pull a trailer, etc. So if they are both 2400-2600rpm race only stall they won't work. Same thing the other way around, I can't use a super tight common rail converter either. It also wouldnt hurt to show some paper work that they have been refreshed since the outside of the converters show some age. Perhaps some history on each too.

-Dustin-

I understand where your coming from, unfortunitly I have no way of finding out the stall nor do I have any paper work. I purchased these from a local shop that closed, they had several new converters for other aplications from presion of new hampture I can only assume they were the ones to reman these. I can take some better pics if needed. You can tell that they have been rewelded and balanced and have not been used since.

Looks like the 5 disk is sold. Any one interested in the triple disk? $600 shipped!!

Looks like the 5 disk is sold. Any one interested in the triple disk? $600 shipped!!

I missed my chance to get it, meant to try at the last minute. If the 5 disc falls through, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out. I may even consider the triple disc.

Not sure it may very well fall through. The guy still hasn't paid yet. I will let you know.