Billet Fuel Filter/Water Separator Caps 6.0L

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi,

We have a customer who has asked about a fuel filter/water separator cap. That's the cap on the bottom, on the frame. Would anybody be interested in these?

The reason I ask is, it is not feasible for our supplier to make just one cap, plus it would be more expensive than for several.

Please let us know. After I get a count of how many would be interested, I'll negotiate pricing for us.

Thanks,
Vivian

Depending on what the price comes back as, yeah, I might be interested in one, since I pretty much chewed my stock one up...

My stocker is chewed up and I think I actually stripped the treads on it last time I put it on. I know how the hell do you do that:kick: So Id be interested.

That's great! I am taking a show of hands to see what price we can get them for. We'll let you know as soon as we know.

Thanks,
Vivian

I thought it was an oil filter cap? I know I used an oil filter o-ring on it once.

Hi,

I asked DJ yesterday, when I read this post and the oil filter cap and fuel/water separator cap are not exactly the same but the oil filter caps will work. When the customer asked for the cap, he thought is was different. I called our supplier and they said it was different too. I never checked.

Thank you Don & Adam. You saved me alot of unnecessary work :clap:

We have the fuel filter, oil filer and fuel/water separator caps available!

Thanks & have a wonderful day,
Vivian

Last edited:
Back