Billet Rear Yoke

Gollonbait

6.0 Money Pit
The problem:

10-16-06_043.jpg

The solution:
BILLET_REAR_YOKE_17_.jpg

BILLET_REAR_YOKE_14_.jpg

Had Furo Racecraft make this up. It's a one-off, but if anybody else could use one, pm me.

:bow:

Have a lot of people had problems with those?

So what kind of power do i need b4 i need to get something like that?Send me a PM also i might just do it for S & G's cant hurt anything except my pockets right!

Should have a price by late next week, after we get back from Houston.:evil

:thankyou2:

Hi this is Harold from FURO RACECRAFT. We just got back from Houston with Ice-Monkeys "Boss Powerstroke".

Yes it was revealed in Houston. Sorry about how dirty it was for those that did get to see it, we were pretty busy over the weekend.

I never expected that there would be such a demand for this yoke. I am looking into the pricing an should have some by the weekend or early next week.

Thank You for your interest.

Sorry for the delay.

The place I had this made at is not wanting to move on the pricing. I am trying other options. Please remember I didnt have any plans on selling these as this was posted by my customer. This was originally done as a one off for his truck as we were having problems breaking them.

I will keep you posted if the mods on this site are ok with that. Please understand. If needed you can take this to PM.

Thank You