Billet rockers who makes them?

sinfulcoin

Tried searching for billet rockers with or without rollers and nothing. Who makes them and do they last on the street?

When I spoke to EEP about these when they had them in testing like 2years ago the had stated that they would not last on the street due to oiling issue's. I don't know how I missed those threads, but does anyone know if they will last in a street motor?

that's probably true. Aftermarket rockers likely don't have the oil channels the stock rockers do. They really aren't necessary though as most run the stock rockers.

Many of us have some scaring on the barrel which it's been mentioned is due to using the wrong kind of oil.

You can check with Don @ F1 too. He was doing something with teflon on the barrels for longevity. Don't know what ever came of that.

Harland Sharp has revised their rockers several times now and the latest revision appears to have the initial bugs sorted out. I'm not sure if they've been rated for street use yet.

Harland Sharp has revised their rockers several times now and the latest revision appears to have the initial bugs sorted out. I'm not sure if they've been rated for street use yet.

Spoke with them last week and still not rated for the street

i've got a set from haisley's for my 4b. i still don't have it all together yet, so i can't say if they'll hold up for street use.
ed

I think a shop called Murphy Motors is making them in mid Missouri. He makes rockers and rods for lots of tractor motors. I know he borrowed some rockers from me once to look at. I can get his number for you if you want it.

A version of these 12V rockers will be available shortly for about half the price of Harland Sharps. Oil flow will not be a problem, so they will be ok for street use. They are a high ratio also. 24V is still in development.

Attachments

• IMG_3155.JPG
    IMG_3155.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 45
rockers

they told me that they wouldn't last me more than a few years with 10k miles of street use/year. but when they started to wear to send them back and they would press in new bearings/bushings. not the best way to drop $1400 but i've gone this far with everything else "WHY NOT"

A version of these 12V rockers will be available shortly for about half the price of Harland Sharps. Oil flow will not be a problem, so they will be ok for street use. They are a high ratio also. 24V is still in development.

How much? $$$ for 12V